Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's eve manicure

I thought I'd show my New Year's eve manicure.  Sadly, I don't plan on going out tonight.   My boyfriend is still stationed overseas and I don't like being out at night especially the holidays.  People are jerks in the bars and jerks on the roads and jerks at the train station.

Actually this manicure is dedicated to my star book bag that I lost a few days ago... :(


I painted the black tips with regular WnW Black Creme.  The silver stripe is from a striper polish.  The stars are stamped from Konad plate M3 and stamped with s/p black that the white is stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind white.  

I saw Rebecca's (Rebecca Likes Nails) stamp tests with this brand and I picked up a couple for buy one get one half off at CVS.  They are a little too expensive for a drug store brand but they go on sale often.  It looks exactly like the s/p white. I can do a stamp comparison later. 



My right hand. I stamped the silver stars with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep.  It stamped very well.  I needed a new chrome silver because my bottle of China Glaze's Millennium is running low.  


I wanted to make a new profile pict. It kinda works.  I had to airbrush out the green glitter that was stuck on my camera. 

Well I have half of my top 2011 polishes swatched. I think it will get posted in 2012. 

Happy new year everyone! I appreciate everyone who reads my posts! Please stay tuned in 2012 I have a lot of mani ideas I'd like to accomplish.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.