Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday nails: Glittery snowflakes + video tutorial

Here's some holiday nails I did.  I used 2 coats of Wet n Wild Rockin' Rubies from the Ice Baby collection.   I have swatches to post later.  I stamped the snowflakes from BM14 using Konad s/p white.


I couldn't decide which red worked best so I painted my right hand with 2-coats of Rimmel's Stiletto Red.  I then added a coat of Fairy Dust.  The red is more of a cherry red.  It's looking more pink here. 







This is the video tutorial shot with my new camera instead of my blurry web cam! Enjoy. What do you think of these holiday nails? I think blue would have worked better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.