Sunday, December 25, 2011

Goofy angry snowmen

Remember when I said I had more in store for Lemon Fizz?  I got an idea to paint some angry snowmen.  Here's the result:




Well, the snowman on my ring finger is angry.  The guy on my pinkie is mildly frustrated.  Do you like his Santa hat?   The other two are emotionless.  My fav. snowman here is on my middle finger.  The ring finger snowman is a custom painted nail sticker (where you paint on a sandwich bag and peel it off).  More info here.  My thumbs are supposed to be dirty yellow snow. Ewww! 


My right hand. The index, mid, and ring finger were custom painted nail stickers.  The pinkie was the last one I painted free hand with my left hand (I'm right handed). He turned out the best. 



I like my goofy snowmen.  I'm going to wear these for a couple of days.  I worked really hard on them.  Not the best snowmen nails out there but this was my first second try at freehand nail art.  I used regular polish in my stash and made the lines and dots with a dotting tool, a detail brush and toothpicks. 

I really respect those who can do freehand nail art really well!  I'd like to check out getting some acrylic nail paint. 

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone had a good holiday!



No comments: